Friday, May 3, 2013

Tara Beth || Portraits

As a photographer it's always a little weird to be in front of a camera because I'm so comfortable behind the camera.  Tara, from Tara Beth Photography, and I decided to get in front of the lens and walk in our clients shoes for a couple hours.  I think every photographer should do this once in a while, it gives good perspective and for me it helps with giving direction for my clients and ideas of what would make them feel at ease.  Plus I can try out some new poses, lighting, effects without worrying about wasting a clients time.  Here are some portraits I snapped of Tara on our photo walk.  Isn't she just gorgeous?! Thanks again Tara, you rock!! 













2 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE! What a cool concept for you two photographers to swap places..... so where are the pictures of you? ? ?

    ReplyDelete