Friday, March 8, 2013

{Lara & Eric} Wedding at Thistletop

This beautiful wedding took place just off the beaten path, nestled in the countryside of Goodlettsville, Tennessee at Thistletop Inn Bed & Breakfast.  Plain and Simple this place is amazing.  The snow was just the icing on the cake on this wintery Saturday.  This beautiful bride, the groom, the dress, not to mention the wood beams, stonework, rolling hills, oh sigh... gorgeous.  So blessed to be a part of this day.  I love my job!
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a great shoot, and a wonderful couple and their family!!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! The photographs have been captured beautifully. I must look for a photographer just like this. I met a lot in one of the wedding venues where there was a wedding expo. I even picked up nice dresses for all the occasions. Congratulations to the gorgeous couple.

    ReplyDelete